gaudiwei 发表于 2009-12-5 01:19:03

【距离】The Furthest Distance in the World

The furthest distance in the world                                           世界上最遥远地距离      
Is not between life and death                                                         不是生与死
But when I stand if front of you                                                而是我就站在你面前   
yet you don`t know that I love you                                                你却不知道我爱你   

The furthest distance in the world                                          世界上最遥远的距离      
Is not when I stand in front of you                                             不是我就张在你面前
Yet you can`t see my love                                                         你却不知道我爱你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both                               而是明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot together                                                                     却不能在一起   

The furthest distance in the world                                              世界上最遥远的距离
Is not beingapart while being in love                                 不是明明知道彼此相爱却不能在一起
But when plainly I can not resist the yearning                            而是明明无法抵挡这股思念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart                     却还得故意装作你不曾在我心上

The furthest distance in the world                                              世界上最遥远的距离   
Is not you have never been in my heart                                          不是你不曾在我心上
But using one`s in different heart                                                而是用冷漠的心
To dig an insurmounlable river                                              掘出一道无法逾越的鸿沟
For the one who loves you                                                               对爱你的人

zhanshen 发表于 2009-12-5 12:08:28

世界上最遥远的距离   不是你不曾在我心上
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【距离】The Furthest Distance in the World